Monday, June 18, 2007

Do you prefer laptop or desktop?

For me, I do prefer laptop more than desktop because of a few reasons. Remember last time I always feel that laptop is too expensive and therefore I cannot afford to have one myself. With the same price for a laptop and desktop, you can definitely get a higher specs for a desktop than a laptop. But today, as I'm thinking of involving into Internet marketing business, so I think I'll need a laptop more than a desktop and today's laptop isn't that expensive as last time. With the 0% interest installment provided by some bank, owning a laptop is much more easier than last time. Laptop is just my mobile office, therefore I'll need to have it with me all the time when I'm traveling so that I can get hold to my business every second. Hehe, it sounds like I'm owning a big business...

No comments: